- Non-toxic dye + aptamer system
- High affinity, sensitive imaging of even low concentration of RNA
- Small, easy-to-insert RNA aptamer tags
- Works in vitro and vivo
- Pulldown RNA and RNPs in their native state
- Measure gene transcription in real time
- Track RNA/RNP abundance and distribution
- TO1-3PEG-Biotin Fluorophore (G955)
- TO1-3PEG-Desthiobiotin Fluorophore (G956)
- TO3-3PEG-Biotin Flurophore (G959)
Visit our website here to learn more about RNA Mango and to view our products!
Transcription reaction were carried out in 300 µL volumes using T7 RNA polymerase (400 U, 50U/µL, applied biological materials), 0.5 µM TO1-3PEG-Biotin (applied biological materials), in 8 mM GTP, 5 mM CTP and ATP, 2 mM UTP, 40 mM TRIS buffer pH 7.9, 2.5 mM spermidine, 26 mM MgCl2, 20 mM KCl, Pyrophosphatase (0.5 U, 0.1 U/µL, ThermoFisher Scientific), and 0.01% Triton X-100. To each sample, either water (Negative), 0.33 µM DNA template (Mango Transcription), or 500 nM final Mango III A10U RNA (Positive) was added. Samples were visualized in a blue light box, movie is played back at 30X speed.