Get a master class on how to design and run your own CRISPR experiment.
CRISPR gene editing has allowed scientists to modify genes of interest much easier and faster than ever before.
Don't be left behind—brush up on your knowledge to start using CRISPR in your own experiments.
You'll learn how to:
- Select the right Cas nuclease for your experiment
- Design the best sgRNAs
- Select an appropriate delivery method
- Perform the experiment
- Validate your CRISPR-edited cells
Sign up now to receive:
- Link to the recording of the webinar
- A copy of the presentation slides
- Links to additional CRISPR resources and tools
Registrants will also receive an exclusive promocode for 10% OFF on abm CRISPR products.
Duration: 30 minutes + Q&A session