Get a crash course into Whole Genome Sequencing!
Want a deeper and more complete picture of the genome? Need to identify potential disease-causing variants? Studying a novel organism where no genome information is available?
Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) can help you achieve all of this and more. Since the advent of Next Gen. Sequencing in 2008, Whole Genome Sequencing has been unlocking the mysteries of the genome with unprecedented resolution!
In this webinar, you'll get an introductory overview of how WGS works as well as key considerations to keep in mind when setting up your WGS experimental workflow. To end off the webinar, we'll also show you how to verify your plasmids using NGS!
You'll learn about:
- A brief introduction to Next Generation Sequencing
- Important things to consider when designing your Whole Genome Sequencing experiment
- Understanding the WGS-Seq workflow, analysis, and interpretation
- Other applications: Plasmid Sequencing & more
Sign up now to receive:
- Link to the recording of the webinar
- A copy of the presentation slides
- Links to additional resources and tools
Registrants will receive an exclusive promocode for 30% OFF Analysis Services for Whole Genome Sequencing, Plasmid Sequencing, or Mitochondrial DNA Sequencing.