All you need to know to set up an RNA‑Seq experiment for your gene expression project.
Are you looking for deeper insight into the transcriptome? RNA Sequencing is quickly become the gold standard for studying gene expression. Now is the time to get the lowdown on this revolutionary technology!
When studying disease states, critical changes in gene expression can remain undetected using traditional approaches. RNA-seq is highly sensitive and accurate, offering high resolution insights that can easily capture even subtle changes in the transcriptome.
RNA sequencing can be an intimidating. In this webinar, we'll walk you through basic principles and best practices of experimental design so you can confidently add RNA sequencing to your research toolbox.
You'll learn about:
- A brief introduction to Next Generation Sequencing
- Important things to consider when designing your RNA-Seq experiment
- Understanding the RNA-Seq workflow, analysis, and interpretation
- Case Studies to better understand the power of RNA-Seq
Sign up now to receive:
- Link to the recording of the webinar
- A copy of the presentation slides
- Links to additional resources and tools
Sign up to receive an exclusive promocode for 25% OFF any RNA Sequencing Bioinformatics service.